urbanography.org.uk

Williams Fasteners.

Williams Fasteners, was founded in 1870 by George Williams and was based at Green Lane in Shalesmoor, Sheffield until 1997, when it's head office function was transferred to Shepcote Way on the outskirts of Sheffield close to the M1 to allow better distribution of its products.

Williams Fasteners is today one of the UK's leading suppliers of industrial fasteners for the mining, mechanical engineering and construction industries.