An early 19th century mill complex, with some later 19th century alterations.
This building is believed to be the earliest surviving woollen mill in the Colne Valley.
It was originally powered by water from the adjacent mill pond.
The earliest part of the building was a scribbling mill,(the preparation of raw fleece), facing the mill pond, built in 1798 when the canal itself was built, other buildings include, carding and fulling mill, office, warehouse, workshops, boiler and engine house.
Copyright applies to all images.