A four storey cotton mill built in 1760, powered by the river Poulter via a mile long contoured canal from Langwith Lodge Lake.
Originally the mill was sixteen windows wide, which must have made it one of the largest mills in the district.
Cotton spinning ceased in about 1848 and the building was converted into a corn mill in 1886. It is built in limestone with a slate roof, alongside was a large dam for water power supply, now a meadow.
Langwith Mill is a curtilage building to the Grade II listed Langwith Mill House and a building of local interest in its own right.
Copyright applies to all images.