William and Thomas Hardy bought the Samuel Robinson Brewery in 1857, originally trading out of a converted bakery on Hardy Street, they moved into the current brewery in 1861.
In 1930 they merged with a local rival 'Hansons Brewery' due to increasing pressure from larger breweries. In 2006 the Hardys & Hansons Kimberley Brewery and all its associated public house were sold to Greene King.
Copyright applies to all images. Best viewed in 1024 X 768